- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: hotel
Driving from Bunbury crossing the Swan River and back to the Perth CBD area. We checked into a lovely hotel in Perth with a great location – Peppers King’s Square Hotel.
We were charmed by this place from the onset. Truly felt like a beautiful cottage home. So cosy.
You can’t see it here, but the skies were clear and sun was blinding. I’m not used to this as humidity in Singapore is high and there is always some cloud cover. And it was pretty crowded so I couldn’t … Continue reading
I was even more impressed by the majesty of the hotel shalet in the morning.
We arrived at night, but unexpectedly the ride was comfortable didn’t feel too long although it took about 3 hours. The resort looked beautiful so that helped too.
Family birthday lunch celebration today. We tend to like having leisurely lunches or teas at new places – who doesn’t I guess. Among all the items in this huge international buffet, I found the North Indian food, satay and chicken … Continue reading
I found the decorations at Pan Pacific Hotel very pretty and the photo I took doesn’t do it justice.