I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hougang mall
Starbucks lattes are getting more and more dilute but I’m still excited to see one soon to open at Hougang Mall. At least I can get my coffee fix the next time I’m here. There were no other options before.
I was craving for an old fashioned cream cake, but the one sold at Toast Box was quite a disappointment. It looked promising, but turned out to be not at all like the jellied butter cream cakes sold by the … Continue reading
I had Almond Paste for dessert. It’s a traditional Chinese dessert. I find the almond creamy and refreshing. It’s like a warm milky paste with a taste of almonds. I couldn’t finish it, as they give you quite a big … Continue reading