I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Humor
I didn’t want to watch this Funny or Die video starring Kate Bosworth and Zoe Saldana at first, but it actually turned out to be pretty funny. I have been posting a lot of nonsense lately, but I decided that … Continue reading
Update: Yikes, the game is over and I won’t give myself too much credit, but I hope I didn’t jinx Netherlands. I can be quite a jinx at times. Anyway the goal and the offside remark by the commentator had … Continue reading
It’s great that channel 5 has put up an exclusive preview on youtube. I say, Michelle Chong just gets better and better. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2k_xNe7vW4] For anyone out there who doesn’t know who Ris Low is. She was our scandal ridden Ms … Continue reading
Out of all the crap on YouTube there are some gems. One of them is the Shaytard Family where the father Shay Carl invites you into the life of his family. It’s a bit like the reality show, Jon and … Continue reading
I had to snap a picture of the pretty sky today. Looks like the sun is out a blazing again. I wonder if there will be a repeat of the floods. It has been revealed that it was caused by blockage … Continue reading