I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hypermart
Took this at VivoCity.
Another place to get the full effect of Chinese New Year, together with the loud music are the supermarkets, so since we were at VivoCity we checked out the Malaysia Hypermart called Giant. Couldn’t resist snapping Bug’s Bunny’s girlfriend in … Continue reading
There are two competing supermarkets at the new Nex mall located next to Serangoon MRT. Competition is always good in my book if it means better prices and offerings for the customer. NTUC is a subsidized supermarket with the lowest … Continue reading