I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Iceland
Often, when I watch Youtube videos I feel like I have wasted a few minutes of my life. There’s so much crap out there. But this is 22 seconds you won’t regret. You don’t have to like football to enjoy … Continue reading
We’ve been hearing so much about Iceland and it’s volcano, that I was delighted to come across this blanket by Icelandic designers in stunning cobalt blue. It’s even made of Icelandic wool from Icelandic sheep which have naturally bare faces … Continue reading
A blog I love, 365days2play, has introduced me to the extreme beauty of Iceland and the delightful creature – the puffin! I needed to reblog this to share her post on this gorgeous, pristine, nature filled place. Iceland has also … Continue reading