I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Icon Village
I think Icon Village only comes alive at night. Everything seemed to be closed when we were there in the afternoon. I found the pink and white decor at this cupcake store so pretty. There were girls, busy baking inside. … Continue reading →
The outlets at Vivo City and Fast East Plaza are closed. So if you want to get freshly made pretzels from this Korean Coffee chain, you can still come here. B really likes the original and cinnamon pretzels, but I … Continue reading →
This was my second time to Tom N Toms at Icon Village, but it sure was crowded. We walked around for a bit and later we were lucky to get a great seat by the counter right in front where … Continue reading →
Update: We shared the cakes and they were all so delectably good. I would definitely get cakes from this little store the next time I’m there. The photos don’t do them justice. My favourite was the creme brulee cake which … Continue reading →