I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: income gap
I felt sad and guilty when I saw this old lady working really hard and hunched over in front of the newly opened Cafe at Wisma. I often spot elderly people like her, clearing tables at the food court. They … Continue reading
Full article titled, Singapore: from old colonial to new cool and you can read it here. It’s all very lovely. Singapore is beautiful. Gorgeous architecture, the works. I feel proud when we are featured and lauded in the international press. … Continue reading
And it’s true. Here’s a video made by the sister-in-law of Shaycarl of the Shaytards. A lovely vlogging family from Idaho that I have been blogging about. Callie is in Singapore because her husband Dave has a job here. Her … Continue reading
Unless you’re rich, you would probably be among the people who are worried about the rising housing prices and the cost of everything else in Singapore. Retirement does not seem plausible at all, which is why most people struggle in … Continue reading