- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: income gap
I felt sad and guilty when I saw this old lady working really hard and hunched over in front of the newly opened Cafe at Wisma. I often spot elderly people like her, clearing tables at the food court. They … Continue reading
Full article titled, Singapore: from old colonial to new cool and you can read it here. It’s all very lovely. Singapore is beautiful. Gorgeous architecture, the works. I feel proud when we are featured and lauded in the international press. … Continue reading
And it’s true. Here’s a video made by the sister-in-law of Shaycarl of the Shaytards. A lovely vlogging family from Idaho that I have been blogging about. Callie is in Singapore because her husband Dave has a job here. Her … Continue reading
Unless you’re rich, you would probably be among the people who are worried about the rising housing prices and the cost of everything else in Singapore. Retirement does not seem plausible at all, which is why most people struggle in … Continue reading