I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: income
I can so relate to this. A job is so much part of your identity and it can be devastating to be unemployed. The worries can be intense. Dr Ang also talks about job pay cuts and how this affects … Continue reading
Since I was about 9, I have been writing in little diaries. I cringe at how dumb I sounded when I read them now, but I have always been my harshest critic. In 2004 I started having a diary online … Continue reading