I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: insomnia
1. I am impatient for perfection 2. I am constantly thinking and pondering 3. I feel immediate relief when I declutter a little – even if it’s just the tip of the iceberg 4. I am overwhelmed and excited by … Continue reading
I feel a need to declare this on my blog so that I will be accountable and embarrassed if I fail. Have tried to stop bringing my phone to bed, but I always give in to the temptation. It’s an … Continue reading
I know that my constant tiredness is due to lack of sleep, but every time I make myself go to bed early at 10pm, I automatically wake up at 3am and just absolutely can’t go back to sleep. I try, … Continue reading
Please indulge me. I really like the Shaytards and since I only recently discovered this kooky lovable family, I was trawling their channel for some old videos and I came upon a classic one. Princesstard is so cute in this … Continue reading
I have always struggled with falling asleep and waking up. Lately I have been winning the battle with sleep and found that somehow waking up at 7am is more of a battle than waking up at 4.30am. I am trying … Continue reading
I love seeing the morning sky. The mornings always make me feel more hopeful than the nights. My nights are filled with anxiety and a sense of unfulfillment that ironically make me too wound up and tense, to sleep. When … Continue reading