- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: interviews
I am a sucker for father daughter stories and recently I have been captivated when I stumbled upon an article about Steve Jobs’ eldest child. I had not heard about Lisa Brennan till today. She is a writer and just … Continue reading
I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to put this out there, but ok here goes – I am unemployed. I am jobless and very ashamed, guilt ridden, and embarrassed about it. The thing is, I wasn’t retrenched, … Continue reading
Since Maria Venus Raj, Miss Philippines has been consistently ranked top in the online polls, I was thinking she can’t be all perfect. Maybe her personality would suck. I was wrong. She oozes with charisma and has a lovely down … Continue reading