- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: jewel
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
Finally visited Jewel Coffee at Rangoon Road and was surprised to find another famous coffee joint next to it – Liberty Coffee. Had a relaxing time at Jewel as it was spacious and not crowded with very polite people at … Continue reading
B was insisting that Jewel makes the best coffee but I was saying that I preferred what I had at Forty Hands. But I had the iced latte at the latter, so it wasn’t a totally fair comparison. We returned … Continue reading