- Finally Living Again in 2023 Post Covid
- Simple Joys #18: A Dragon Dance
- Feel Like I Have Nothing Significant to Share Right Now
- 13 Days Into the New Year
- It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
- Psoriosis is Consuming Me
- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Jurong
Big Box is huge and spacious, but I’m not that impressed. It seems to be a neater Mustafa but without the personality and I am guessing better prices. Address: 1 Venture Avenue Singapore 608521
Just outside JEM heading into Westgate mall
Westgate is the only suburban mall that feels like it would fit in at Orchard Road. It has a Paul Bakery Cafe for instance.
This is so great. I don’t have to queue for this at the Takashimaya basement any more. A great Japanese food option at IMM and I love the mini udon option for S$4.
There is actually quite a lot to see at the new Jurong Mall. Couldn’t fit it all in the previous post so I decided to spilt it up into a few posts. I am happy that there’s a Times Bookstore. … Continue reading
An update since I just posted the Franc Franc photos and took pretty long to upload the rest. Here goes. I think people who have vertigo will not be too comfortable sitting at the ice skating rink stands. The seats … Continue reading
Hope you’ll read about my second visit to JCube. It was so crowded but I found a cafe that was an oasis.
I love this show that’s a parody of the local news and political situations in Singapore. This time the Noose spoofs the recent flooding of Orchard Road in Singapore. It also spoofs how much employers ‘care’ about their employees. Watch … Continue reading