I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kabe No Ana
We finally tried the Japanese pasta at Kabe no Ane, which means hole in the wall. The restaurant dates back to 1953 when it first opened in Japan. I must say I really fancied the texture of the noodles. Here’s … Continue reading
Walked through Shokutsu and would really like to try the Japanese pasta place Kabe no Ana one day. Green pumpkin Japanese bakery seems intriguing too. The thing about Nex and Food is that there are so many choices my … Continue reading
The Nex logo decked out in Christmas lights and joined by Winnie the Pooh and friends. Dangerous for kids or just to warn kids to keep away? I’m sure a mall would’t put up something without a barrier if there … Continue reading