- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Kandahar Street
The famously light and fluffy swiss rolls at the Rich & Good Cake shop come in many flavours. We picked Orange, Mango and Strawberry – which was the one I liked best. The Swiss Roll is really long and you … Continue reading
As we walked to the end of Kandahar Street and reached Baghdad Street, we realized that we had forgotten to buy the cakes from the Rich and Good Cake Shop. So after looking around we turned back. This is where … Continue reading
If Minang gets too crowded I have another excellent option – Sabar Menati and I think the service here is wonderful. You can dine in air-conditioned comfort upstairs and your food is brought upstairs and laid out for you. I … Continue reading
As we walked on, this perfume store appeared at Bussorah Street – Jamal Kazura. The store that sells perfume made without alcohol. You can make your own fragrance too. Resisted the Turkish, Mediterranean place because Nasi Padang was calling. We … Continue reading
I wanted to stop at this huge coffee shop called Kampong Glam Cafe to have tea. Maybe next time. This place was at 17 Bussorah Street. Even the birds love it here. Didn’t expect to see a Sasha’s & Company … Continue reading
This post is from the walking and photo taking as we walked along Kandahar Street, after we had a yummy Nasi Padang lunch at Minang. Loved that this yellow car was parked across this yellow building in Kampong Glam. … Continue reading
A yellow convertible. The cutest Sumo wrestler ashtray. A pretty Chinese Opera Mannequin looking forlorn.