I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Katsu Don
Ate at the only restaurant located at the basement. It was a bit stuffy that day and the air-conditioning wasn’t very strong. There was some kind of food fair going on. And the clothing shop with the flower garden theme, … Continue reading
I have been craving for the inari sushi I had in Osaka and I was so excited to find that the one I had at Genki Sushi comes very very close. The difference is in the quality of the sweet … Continue reading