I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kawaii
I know that this Japanese chain store is a nightmare for the environment in terms of packaging, but it sure is colourful and enticing. Eye Candy to brighten up the grocery shopping experience.
Spotted the strawberry caramel corn again in Bugis. Anyone tried this yet? I haven’t tried it because I am afraid it’ll be too sweet. I decided to search for reviews on Youtube and I came across this guy who is … Continue reading
Adorable manga characters at the collectible toy store. Kawaii Those Keep Calm signs were begging to be parodied. This one reminds me of the voice in my head, each time I have a panic attack.
After my dalliance at Paper Market, I did not expect another new stationary store at such close proximity. The place is oddly called nbc and I have no idea what it stands for. It’s certainly not affiliated to the television … Continue reading
I recall using this starchy art glue as a kid. Cartoon characters from childhood. Kitty’s nose drips when it gets too cold, but this jacket will keep her warm.
Going to Osaka recently has confirmed to me that Singapore already has authentic Japanese groceries at our very own supermarket at Liang Court. Even though the prices are high as the goods are air flown from Japan, it’s lovely to … Continue reading