I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: kind
Firstly he is down to earth and takes the subway. Secondly she doesn’t even seem that needy, but he gives up his seat to a girl with a huge bag. How nice. [youtube]EMB1EOnUwX8[/youtube]
I am quite sure my mum and aunts love him too. There is just something so sweet about Robin Williams. I have been watching him on TV since I was a kid. He was Mork then. And I was truly … Continue reading
True graciousness is displayed under the greatest pressure and this is why I wish we were more like the wonderful people of Japan. Following the quake and tsunami, this is what I read in the New York Times that prompted … Continue reading
I feel so bashful, but totally touched as well. Julie who is a wonderful English teacher and painter in Italy just sent me this button. Her blog is like her journal where she lets you have a peek into her … Continue reading
Now 40 seems positively infantile. I am quite sure I am not fit enough to live that long. Nor do I have the resources, so I don’t wish to. I am still impressed by centenarians (100 or older) and supercentenarians … Continue reading