I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: KKH
I wonder which company is behind this new marketing gimick. It’s not the job agency monster.com, but looks a little like the monster mascot. Been seeing these near KK hospital and on the outskirts of town. Kinda cute with them … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered why there is a perpetual jam and construction going on at the site where the old Kandang Kerbau Hospital used to be, here is the answer. The new Little India MRT Station which is slated to … Continue reading