I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Komala Villas
Always tasty and generous portions at the original Komala Vilas at Serangoon Road. Only thing is after the meal you tend to feel quite bloated. I still love the taste here and it’s been in operation since 1947. I guess … Continue reading
I don’t know if Komala Vilas has the best thosai, but I always tend to come back to the original branch located on the main road. It was established in Singapore way back in 1947 and is still going strong. … Continue reading