I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kumarukom
As I was waiting to board the houseboat, I spotted a gaggle of geese at the Taj Kumarukom and headed towards them. Somehow when I see geese I immediately think Mother Goose. That’s my association with geese during childhood. Anyway … Continue reading
Attractive painting depicting the traditional Kathakali dance form, at the Taj Malabar which is located at the man-made tourist island of Fort Cochin. I saw beautiful sculptures of traditional revered symbols in Hindu culture, the cow and the elephant at … Continue reading
The most beautiful thing I saw from the houseboat was the sunset at dusk when the sky turned a beautiful pink and blue.
I think the reason why I write so many posts is that I treat the blog like a diary and my first draft is what you see which is probably full of typos. I try to correct them if I … Continue reading
The trip to Kerala introduced me to this wonderful brass ornamental vessel called an Uruli or Varpu. It is actually a Keralan cooking vessel which is now used more for decorative purposes. It will lend an ethnic charm to your … Continue reading
We were in the houseboat in an area about an hour away from the city of Cochin, called Kumarukom and I had some of the most enlightening views of people just living their lives. Here I spotted two schoolgirl waiting … Continue reading