I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kusabi
I felt a bit sad when I saw the closed sign. I guess I have to go to the Marina Square branch for my super spicy Ramen fix, but I much prefer this location. This was the only place that … Continue reading
I was craving for the spicy Ramen that I had at Kusabi at Marina Square. Haven’t been able to get it out of my head for some time and was pestering B to take me there. He wanted to have … Continue reading
I love chilli and that’s an understatement. Today i ordered Gekikara Shouyu at Kusabi, a new restaurant I walked by and just felt like trying. The menu described the spices used in the hot ramen as homemade chilli oil – … Continue reading