I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Lady Gaga
1. Books: Enid Blyton, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Judy Blume defined my childhood – not Harry Potter (I haven’t read a single book and found the original movie a bit too young for me – ok boring). I wanted to … Continue reading
I think Lady Gaga looks prettier than she ever has in this cover with Marc Jacobs. I can’t imagine the amount of hair spray that must have gone into creating that hairdo and the ouch of when it has to … Continue reading
I am posting this because my gen-Y cousin likes Lady Gaga. Also, I found this cover striking and I kinda found Lady Gaga’s matt gray nails attractive in the upcoming September issue of Vanity Fair. It’s also great if grey … Continue reading
When I first saw this I didn’t even think it was Lady Gaga till I read the article. I thought she was an intelligent looking male model. I’m not a fan of Lady Gaga’s music as I have very old … Continue reading