I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Lantern Festival
I had no clue our Prime Minister was coming to The Central mall today. I was there to catch the Riverside festivities and the annual lantern festival light up. I only wondered why there were so many policemen around and … Continue reading
While wandering around Chinatown with the tourists, we came across this hotchpotch display of lanterns and later discovered they were from all over the world. If you wanna have a look, it’s just outside the Chinatown MRT (subway) station). We … Continue reading
Out of all the lanterns I have seen for the Mid-Autumn Festival, the huge colourful dragon at Clarke Quay impresses me the most, especially with the government building (Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts) in the background with its … Continue reading