I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: law
[youtube]IHLE5-2tAXk[/youtube] Just an instance of how enforcement of the law is too stringent and does not look at intent. A bit crazy that you can’t have something if you’re suffering from nausea or a severe sore throat. The main premise … Continue reading
Who knew there was still patches of undeveloped land in Singapore? It’s a good thing and I hope there’s no new construction to take up every last little bit of land. Noticed a man who looked out of place in … Continue reading
The Swiss President urged Singapore to drop corporal punishment but did not intercede on behalf of Fricker as reported by AFP It is not really surprising as Singapore is Switzerland’s biggest trading partner in South East Asia as reported by … Continue reading
It’s a hard life for a wee baby in Singapore. If you get hungry and get fed milk on the train, expect to be stopped at mid feed by an MRT official. The whole story seems embarrassing to me and … Continue reading
Update: The MRT Staff say they thought the graffiti was an ad (that doesn’t surprise me because it kinda looks like an ad of some sort). As I suspected, the number of security personnel have been increased in response to … Continue reading