I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: letter
I sometimes feel that what I blog about is so superficial, and I have been rather disillusioned lately. But you dear girl, come along with your compassion and bravery and blow me away. I am so grateful that Singapore has … Continue reading
……I am fortunate enough never to have been tempted by the lure of easy riches. I never had to walk miles to school but only to the end of the driveway to be picked up by a school bus. I … Continue reading
I felt like I was on a cloud today. The postman delivered an old-fashioned letter from my dear friend in Perth. Just holding the envelope in my hand and feeling the weight of it was a joyous thing. I was … Continue reading