I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: light
What is Wabi Sabi? I see it as the appreciation of the imperfect and transient. A reminder that we too, are passing through this life, but for a moment. In a Wabi Sabi home, a flower is placed in a … Continue reading
Please pardon my lack of blogging. You see, I am so engrossed in the Peter Mayle novel that I’m reading that even though I have tons of photos I haven’t posted them yet. I am also overwhelmed by the tons … Continue reading
The best Chee Cheong Fun I ever had was in Penang. It was packed with intense flavour and practically melted in my mouth. I don’t know how else to describe it, although I don’t think I’m doing a very good … Continue reading
You must watch this thought provoking video posted by blogger Pretty Brown Girl. It is shocking to me because it is so familiar. The little girl in the video could be a member of my own family. http://vimeo.com/16210769 It's not … Continue reading