- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: lists
Lists are a pretty fun way to get to know a city. Before any trip I always wet my appetite with lists. Also it’s easier to read lists online than a whole chunk of text. 9 New Orleans Foods You’ve … Continue reading
I love this series at US Weekly. Saw this at Celebitchy and wanted to see how the things Britney Spears revealed would compare with my own likes and habits. This is what Britney revealed: 1. My favorite ice cream is … Continue reading