I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Little Thailand
B got some toothpaste with salt in it that he only seemed to be able to find here. He said that in the old days when there was no toothpaste people brushed their teeth with salt. I was so tempted … Continue reading
If you like browsing for new products at supermarkets, you’ll like the one at Golden Mile Complex. It’s filled with unique good from Thailand (and Vietnam as well).