- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: LKY
I am beyond fascinated by Lee Kuan Yew’s diet, exercise and daily routine as I am keen to learn from someone who had a long life and paid keen attention to his health, with much diligence. I had no clue … Continue reading
You can feel the presence of our first PM, Mr Lee Kuan Yew ( I see him more as Singapore’s founder and leader than Sir Stamford Raffles) everywhere. I saw these flyers when we were at Little India. You can … Continue reading