I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: logo
Guillaume’s White as Milk site which I write for as been getting a new look. I find it exciting when a small family home-based business is launched. Makes me wish I could do the same. I also hope the site … Continue reading
The first clue that the food here is authentic? The place was filled with Japanese patrons. I hardly see any Japanese patrons at the other Singapore chain outlets. The second of course – the taste. The inari sushi here was … Continue reading
After the spate of fake Apple and copy cat Ikea stores in Kunming China, I was intrigued to come upon an imitation Starbucks, in our very own straight-laced Singapore, while exploring the streets of Geylang. Some googling revealed that Ecoffee … Continue reading
Today I came face to face with the new Starbucks Logo and my immediately feeling was discomfort. Ok, I don’t know how I truly feel about it just yet. It’s cleaner, but it feel’s like there’s something missing. There is … Continue reading
Well I would have thought our national bird would be the small black bird with the bright yellow beak that you see hopping about everywhere. I am always terrified that we will run over one because they just sit there … Continue reading