I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Lorong 29
Very messy but somehow the most messily plated meals are the yummiest in Singapore. Had satay too this time, but ordered way too much. And yes, it’s quite impossible to get a parking lot here at Lorong 29. But once … Continue reading
I just had to post this as my cousin has never tried this particular and most famous Hokkien Mee before and I’m sure she will love it. I’m just being cruel and tempting her because she’s not in Singapore right … Continue reading