I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ma Maison
I quite like the Omu Rice served at Ma Maison. This was at the Central branch. From what I read it’s 520 calories for this Japanese take on the omlette.
I pretty much love Parco Millenia for all the authentic Japanese food options. There’s this Go Go Curry Place I haven’t tried yet. The Ramen shop with the cutest design that I’ve had a few times. There’s always a queue … Continue reading
When this place first opened, we came here quite often. Since then I realize I haven’t been back for quite a while. Have always loved the Japanese take on western food and the country style decor here is just charming. … Continue reading