- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: mall
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
It’s still there. Looking out into the sea and Sentosa. In congested Singapore it’s nice to catch a glimpse of pockets of space and nature.
I requested for the chicken balls instead of the pork. Not much taste but good with the chilli. The broth made you feel very full. B remarked that’s it’s probably full of collagen. That’s great because I’ve been hearing so … Continue reading
In Singapore malls are needed to escape the intense heat. And it’s nice to find a new place to hang out, that’s not too crowded. I think it’s because it doesn’t have a Uniqlo. I noticed that any mall with … Continue reading
This has got to be one of the nicest HDB flats (housing built by the government and subsidised if you’re eligible) especially the ones with a waterfront view. It’s also connected to the malls. walked from the mall to the … Continue reading
Didn’t like coming here as the service is often abrupt (partner would say rude & what can you expect as F&B staff are paid a pittance), but today there was a patient, polite, older person at the cashier. I recall … Continue reading
B has been complaining that he has been unable to have a real american style pizza with a dense chewy crust as health conscious folks have made all the crusts so thin and almost biscuit like. I too feel that other … Continue reading
Don’t like malls but I like the ample seats at Robinson, and their displays. Great place to window shop.
Shakey’s Pizza is gone (it was always empty anyway) and replaced by a new pork rice eatery from Hokkaido.