I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: mango
One reason I’m thrilled to live in the tropics is the easy availability of tropical fruits especially durian, rambutan and mango. Saw the intoxicatingly red rambutans while walking past the hawker centre in Chinatown next to the OG Department store. … Continue reading
Out with my uncle and aunties and we were excited to spot Alphonso Mangoes. It was lovely to see so many boxes of mangoes in one place. These were wholesale ones going for S$2 each. I tried them and they … Continue reading
I was thrilled to find that WordPress now allows us to see stats by country. The map of the world they added is so cool. Just the little things that make me happy. The fact that they have called the … Continue reading
Had a fruit snack at the very bright and airy Changi City Point food court. The watermelon was not very sweet but the honey mango was so good. I like seeing green when I look out the huge glass panels. … Continue reading
I take our tropical fruits for granted till I hear someone from another country raving over rarely obtained mango or watermelon. So here’s my photo tribute to our tropical fruits that we get in Singapore. Red juicy watermelon is always … Continue reading