I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Marche
It always feels a bit sad when Christmas ends. It just seems like it didn’t last for long enough. Saw these amazing ones at Marche at 313 Somerset and also some pretty blue ones at Orchard Central. Loved how the … Continue reading
The Marche at VivoCity’s rooftop terrace is perpetually filled with diners, with a high proportion of families. This place seems to be very kid friendly. I used to be more impressed, but the quality of the service was not as … Continue reading