I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Margaret river
We were surprised that my mum found the tree top walk no problem at all. We all enjoyed being in the forest and breathing in that fresh scent. Feel fortunate to have had this commune with nature.
Out of all the pies I had on this trip this was the best one. Although I must say it can’t beat the chicken Camembert pie I had in Tasmania (a trip pre covid that I regret not blogging about … Continue reading
Our guide showed us the Margaret River Bakery making us think that perhaps we should have skipped the hotel breakfast. The place looked very crowded though.
It was a lovely drive with stops like this along the way. We had no real itinerary so often we were surprised.
My sister loved it because purple is her favourite colour and she got a massage oil.