- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Margaret river
We were surprised that my mum found the tree top walk no problem at all. We all enjoyed being in the forest and breathing in that fresh scent. Feel fortunate to have had this commune with nature.
Out of all the pies I had on this trip this was the best one. Although I must say it can’t beat the chicken Camembert pie I had in Tasmania (a trip pre covid that I regret not blogging about … Continue reading
Our guide showed us the Margaret River Bakery making us think that perhaps we should have skipped the hotel breakfast. The place looked very crowded though.
It was a lovely drive with stops like this along the way. We had no real itinerary so often we were surprised.
My sister loved it because purple is her favourite colour and she got a massage oil.