- #19. Simple Joys: A Glimpse of Thaipusam and Devotees carrying Kavadis and Milk Pots
- Finally Living Again in 2023 Post Covid
- Simple Joys #18: A Dragon Dance
- Feel Like I Have Nothing Significant to Share Right Now
- 13 Days Into the New Year
- It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
- Psoriosis is Consuming Me
- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Margaret river
We were surprised that my mum found the tree top walk no problem at all. We all enjoyed being in the forest and breathing in that fresh scent. Feel fortunate to have had this commune with nature.
Out of all the pies I had on this trip this was the best one. Although I must say it can’t beat the chicken Camembert pie I had in Tasmania (a trip pre covid that I regret not blogging about … Continue reading
Our guide showed us the Margaret River Bakery making us think that perhaps we should have skipped the hotel breakfast. The place looked very crowded though.
It was a lovely drive with stops like this along the way. We had no real itinerary so often we were surprised.
My sister loved it because purple is her favourite colour and she got a massage oil.