I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Marina Barrage
It was much nicer this time as the weather was cooler. Totally overcast and there was a little bit of drizzle. Not many people flying kites though. Also we explored the cafe which had a nice view of the water. … Continue reading
Snapped some photos on the way to VivoCity. The Marina Barrage and the Port. Every time that I now pass by this area, I think of the two Bangladeshi men who were stuck in one of these containers. What a … Continue reading
A view of the Marina Barrage area that’s reservoir as well as a leisure park where people can go to fly kites. I will feature that place in another post. Down at the Marina Barrage (Singapore’s 15th reservoir – makes … Continue reading