- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Marina Bay
It’s like a tradition of ours to check out the Chinese New Year display at the Marina Bay Floating Platform near the Esplanade. Last year it was scorching hot and even though it’s been raining it was still super hot … Continue reading
It just dawned on me that I have blogged a ton about Chinese New Year 2011 – The Year of the Rabbit. Thought I’d better be a bit organized since February is already here. Here are all my Singapore CNY … Continue reading
As we drove past The Esplanade we were quite dismayed as it seemed like there was nothing to see, but when we walked towards the area after parking, I was thrilled at the sight before me. River Hong Bao 2011 … Continue reading
A view of the Marina Barrage area that’s reservoir as well as a leisure park where people can go to fly kites. I will feature that place in another post. Down at the Marina Barrage (Singapore’s 15th reservoir – makes … Continue reading
Singapore is really the epitomy of a modern city with a constantly new landscape. If you’re away from Singapore for even a few years, you’ll come back amazed. Right now the Marina Bay Sands is capturing my imagination. I just … Continue reading
If you ever do come to down to Glutton’s Bay, I would recommend the satay, especially the chicken and mutton as well as the Char Kway Teow. This open air hawker centre has food selected by Makansutra as they are … Continue reading
Yellow Cabs. Marina Bay Sands up close. Weird looking alien lanterns with moving arms The majestic Marina Bay Sands has transformed our skyline for the better. The Singapore Flyer and helix bridge in the distance. Random jogger at night. Seems … Continue reading