I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: marmalade
I’m still dreaming of the marmalade toast. Everything was freshly made from scratch and you can tell. The owner and chef was just so warm and professional. I would highly recommend this place that my sister found. She’s great at … Continue reading
Gourmet sandwiches cost S$2.90 at the Medi-ya Supermarket, which is pretty ok to me. Canned Lychee costs S$1.70 at Cold Storage. Blackberries cost S$7.90 for a small box at Cold Storage. Marmalade costs S$5.90 at Marks and Spensers. The Japanese … Continue reading