I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Marutama Ramen
Haven’t had the wonderful Marutama Ramen in a long time. I missed the broth and the runny egg. The noodles have a dense texture that I love, but it’s quite a lot and will leave you really full. Everything’s good … Continue reading
I have come here repeatedly. The chicken broth and hard boiled egg with the runny yolk, is a must try. Marutama ra-men #02-01 Liang court 177 River Valley road Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10pm Tel: 6837 2480