I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Marutama
I requested for the chicken balls instead of the pork. Not much taste but good with the chilli. The broth made you feel very full. B remarked that’s it’s probably full of collagen. That’s great because I’ve been hearing so … Continue reading
Had a hot bowl of chicken soup and blogged about it at white as milk. After all the heavy meals, some days you just feel like something soupy.
I have come here repeatedly. The chicken broth and hard boiled egg with the runny yolk, is a must try. Marutama ra-men #02-01 Liang court 177 River Valley road Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10pm Tel: 6837 2480