I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Maxwell Road Hawker Centre
My favourite Hainanese Curry Rice is the one at Maxwell Road Hawker Centre. Curry Rice is an acquired taste which I acquired only over the last five years or so. Now I find myself craving for it. Yes, it does … Continue reading
Everyone seems to go for the Tian Tian chicken rice and this time there was a huge queue at our usual curry rice stall. So what to eat was the conundrum. In Singapore we have the enviable ‘problem’ of so … Continue reading
My favourite thing to order at Maxwell Road Hawker Centre is the Hainanese Curry Rice even though the most famous thing here is the Tian Tian Chicken Rice. I don’t care for Chicken Rice that much but my cousin tried … Continue reading