- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Maxwell Road Hawker Centre
My favourite Hainanese Curry Rice is the one at Maxwell Road Hawker Centre. Curry Rice is an acquired taste which I acquired only over the last five years or so. Now I find myself craving for it. Yes, it does … Continue reading
Everyone seems to go for the Tian Tian chicken rice and this time there was a huge queue at our usual curry rice stall. So what to eat was the conundrum. In Singapore we have the enviable ‘problem’ of so … Continue reading
My favourite thing to order at Maxwell Road Hawker Centre is the Hainanese Curry Rice even though the most famous thing here is the Tian Tian Chicken Rice. I don’t care for Chicken Rice that much but my cousin tried … Continue reading