I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: MBS
I’m not that fond of Coffee Bean being now spoilt for choice with all the new indie coffee places. But I’ve always wanted to sit by the fountain at Marina Bay Sands. It’s always impossible to get a seat, but … Continue reading
Just some photos I took during a recent visit to Marina Bay Sands. I love the big pathways and how clean this mall is. Makes me feel relaxed unlike the other squeezy malls elsewhere.
Update: Here is more information about the popular TV serial from India, Diya Aur Baati Hum. The main character might be winning a cooking competition in Singapore and that’s how the script brings some of the cast to our shores. … Continue reading
I had no idea that Bay Front MRT was internally connected to the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. Since the government has been discouraging gambling by locals, I always imagined that the stop would be placed at least 5 minutes … Continue reading
The girl behind the counter looked like she didn’t want to be there, but the wrap was good. It cost S$5. I asked for a grilled chicken baugette but she glumly said “Don’t Have”. Oh well. Liked the sweet and … Continue reading