I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: mee goreng
Made another visit to Shibly Prata which is very near Lower Pierce Reservoir, and if you come here you also have to check out the Biscuit King next day for a bit of nostalgia. It’s where you can get 70’s … Continue reading
Haven’t been to Far East Plaza in months and I wanted to see whether there was anything new. No more Tom and Tom’s here (the Korean Coffee Chain). Instead, a stall selling Malay food. Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak, … Continue reading
Have been hankering for Malay style Mee Goreng. Not Indian style with loads of egg and colouring or Chinese style which has seafood and loads of ingredients, but the original mee goreng that I used to get in school. Simple … Continue reading
This is my sister’s top pick for prata at Casuarina Road which is somewhere in the Thomson area. I like coming here too. We used to frequent Shibly in our early twenties, so it has a bit of nostalgia tied … Continue reading