- Typical Day in the Life of My Mum in 1960
- #12. Simple Joys: Having the Option to Not Wear a Mask Indoors
- #11. Simple Joys: Pretty Things at ION & More Space on the higher floors
- #98: Exciting, Ever Evolving Food Scene
- #10. Simple Joys: Even Greater Ease to Check Out Library Books Using my Phone App
- Family Ties: Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
- Ocean Liner Stories from the Past
- Atas Mall with Fresh Orchid Displays
- #9. Simple Joys: Wide Walkways & High Ceilings
- Evolution of my Blog
- Were there Tasks You Hated Doing as a Child?
- Angelina at Marina Bay Sands: Another Too Expensive Place
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: merlion
This creation has been around for quite some time but it never fails to impress me. The sheer artistry and effort boggles my mind.
Drove into Sentosa on a whim. Haven’t been here in ages. The walkways are sheltered by somehow it still felt terribly hot. We got a bit lost trying to make our way to the Malaysia Food Street but asking the … Continue reading
I think this post requires no words.
I’ll let the photos do the talking for now, as I am in a posting coma. I am trying to get all the 2010 photos up before 2011 and that’s why the excessive posting. I also like to post as … Continue reading