I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Mid-Autumn Festival
Every year there’s an enticing array of mooncakes at all the malls around this time – the Mid-Autumn or Lantern Festival. I overheard a tourist at Vivo say, “I sampled them all, now there’s no need to buy any.” I … Continue reading
My sister got the good quality mooncake from her nice bosses – Tung Lok. What a difference from the cheap version, although this did not have egg yolk (which I love for the salty contrast), the white lotus paste was … Continue reading
It’s a good night for moon gazing and amazing to me how the lunar calendar works. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival and the moon has never been brighter, in spite of the cloudy skies. I just could not get a … Continue reading
I have never seen the Mid-Autumn Festival done on such a grand scale before. It must be because of our million tourists, but I like it as well. I was thinking it would be much prettier here at night when … Continue reading
Bishan was decorated with pretty blue pink and yellow diamond shaped lanterns. As with most malls during this season, there was a mooncake bazaar at the first floor. Many of the mooncakes are made by the hotels and come in … Continue reading