- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Mid-Autumn Festival
Every year there’s an enticing array of mooncakes at all the malls around this time – the Mid-Autumn or Lantern Festival. I overheard a tourist at Vivo say, “I sampled them all, now there’s no need to buy any.” I … Continue reading
My sister got the good quality mooncake from her nice bosses – Tung Lok. What a difference from the cheap version, although this did not have egg yolk (which I love for the salty contrast), the white lotus paste was … Continue reading
It’s a good night for moon gazing and amazing to me how the lunar calendar works. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival and the moon has never been brighter, in spite of the cloudy skies. I just could not get a … Continue reading
I have never seen the Mid-Autumn Festival done on such a grand scale before. It must be because of our million tourists, but I like it as well. I was thinking it would be much prettier here at night when … Continue reading
Bishan was decorated with pretty blue pink and yellow diamond shaped lanterns. As with most malls during this season, there was a mooncake bazaar at the first floor. Many of the mooncakes are made by the hotels and come in … Continue reading