I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: milk
Machimura Farm Milk ice cream, was a splurge at S$6.30. So good and I love the pretty blue and white container. Great to cool down on a hot day with ice cream. And I hope everyone has a lovely New … Continue reading
Teh Tarik at the little shop opposite Kampong Glam cafe is so good. This little stall is at 21 Bussorah Street. The tea is prepared by an elderly Indian Muslim gentleman using both condensed and evaporated milk. I wonder if … Continue reading
I have always wanted to try a Frosty at Wendy’s. In the mind I always thought a Frosty was a float, but it’s just soft ice cream. I finally tried it at the Wendy’s at Nex, but my conclusion is, … Continue reading
Gourmet sandwiches cost S$2.90 at the Medi-ya Supermarket, which is pretty ok to me. Canned Lychee costs S$1.70 at Cold Storage. Blackberries cost S$7.90 for a small box at Cold Storage. Marmalade costs S$5.90 at Marks and Spensers. The Japanese … Continue reading