I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Millenia Walk
Not even Christmas yet and already a clearance sale? It was nice to discover by chance that Wood in the Books has another very pretty store at Millenia Walk. Mos Burger was decked out for Christmas and playing Christmas albums. … Continue reading
Just another random lazy post of photos taken at a mall.
One thing great about Singapore is that there is always something new to get excited about. This time it’s the opening of a new bakery at Millenia Walk. The bread here looks so enticing and it was a lucky thing … Continue reading
An Asian take on Christmas. Where else can you see a x’mas tree made out of noodle cartons except for Asia, where we live on instant noodles. An angelic snowman with the halo to prove it. All at … Continue reading
There’s something about sipping tea or coffee and indulging in dainty pastries and exquisite parfaits that’s just so feminine. I am always attracted by pretty cafes and Octa Hotel turned my head when I first saw it. At first glance … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a quiet place to sit and have tea, Cedele at Millenia Walk is a good option as it is somehow escaped the notice of the maddening crowd. Just outside the cafe is a view of the … Continue reading