I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Missing
It was very vivid. I was desperately trying to text my dad. I wanted to text him that I miss him so much, because he’s been away for two weeks and also that I love him so much. The desperation … Continue reading
I miss my cousin who is not in Singapore. Goes without saying but I hope she knows it. Took this picture at Wisma because it reminded me of her bikini diet and made me chuckle on the inside. Doesn’t sound … Continue reading
Sorry, I’ve been away for awhile. Went on a very last minute, spur of the moment trip. Will be writing all about it soon. Meanwhile I am catching up on reading all my favourite blogs – and that means you … Continue reading
Sleep always seems the best cure. Meanwhile I need to catch up on replying comments and all my blog reading. I am so backlogged. Head to my blogroll at the bottom, to check out all the coolest bloggers. Think I’ll … Continue reading