- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Missing
I miss my cousin who is not in Singapore. Goes without saying but I hope she knows it. Took this picture at Wisma because it reminded me of her bikini diet and made me chuckle on the inside. Doesn’t sound … Continue reading
Sorry, I’ve been away for awhile. Went on a very last minute, spur of the moment trip. Will be writing all about it soon. Meanwhile I am catching up on reading all my favourite blogs – and that means you … Continue reading
Sleep always seems the best cure. Meanwhile I need to catch up on replying comments and all my blog reading. I am so backlogged. Head to my blogroll at the bottom, to check out all the coolest bloggers. Think I’ll … Continue reading