I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Miyazaki
Besides books, I also love Japanese animation by Miyazaki. Rilakkuma uber cuteness. Vintage 21st anniversary books which were beautifully colour-blocked. Just gorgeous with even the edges of the book painted. Must come back another night for the Lantern Festival by … Continue reading
This is one mall that doesn’t get too crowded as it’s more of an eating place. It has several good Japanese restaurants where you can indulge your Ramen cravings. Just like Liang Court, this place feels more Japanese. Take Book … Continue reading
After my dalliance at Paper Market, I did not expect another new stationary store at such close proximity. The place is oddly called nbc and I have no idea what it stands for. It’s certainly not affiliated to the television … Continue reading